- Montrachet's cuisine is approached with a mindset of bringing together the discipline of French gastronomic cooking and showcasing technique with the best produce, most of which is geographically close to us along with specific lines from acclaimed producers from around our vast country. Shannon’s philosophy…
- Montrachet has long been known for impeccable service, and superb dining, and owners Shannon Kellam and Clare Wallace are using their experience to ensure this tradition continues with the support of long serving staff. The kitchen brigade includes award winning young chefs and experienced stalwarts…
- Large bay windows enclose a lavishly furnished space, creating intimacy for a world of luxury inside; white tablecloths, silver cutlery, rich timbers and a well-stocked bar are all redolent of a charming Parisian brasserie and perceptive waitstaff are attentive in fulfilling culinary desires. Stepping into…
- The menu at Montrachet encapsulates the evolution of French cuisine. Whilst continuing to serve the classic dishes that regulars have come to know and love such as the steak and frites, crab soufflé, and escargot, refined additions are also featured. Technique, subtlety and exciting flavour…
- World class dishes and impeccable service make the Montrachet Supper Club a must do! This is an opportunity for the kitchen brigade to be creative, attempt new ideas and refine techniques as they serve up a five course degustation. Relax on a Saturday night sampling…
- Weddings, Birthdays, all special occasions. At Montrachet we have the experience and classic venue to make your special event a memorable one. We can offer seated lunches or dinners for up to 45 pax or cocktail style events for up to 70pax. Submit your function…
2016 Brisbane Times Good Food Guide 1 Chef's Hat
2016 Australian Good Food Guide 2 Chef's Hats
2016 Gourmet Traveller Restaurant Guide 1 Star
2017 Brisbane Times Good Food Guide 1 Chef's Hat
2017 Australian Good Food Guide 2 Chef's Hats
2017 Gourmet Traveller Restaurant Guide 1 Star
2017 Gault & Millau Restaurant Guide 3 Chef's Hats
2018 National Good Food Guide 1 Chef's Hat
2018 Gourmet Traveller Restaurant Guide 1 Star
2018 Gault & Millau Restaurant Guide 3 Chef's Hats
It’s never good to see an owner/ operator business close but sadly, in this sometimes brutal industry, livelihoods go up in smoke while dull, cookie-cutter chain “restaurants” take over and flourish. One Brisbane inner-city suburb seems to be bucking this trend. On Given Tce, the main drag of Paddington…
The red chairs are ready, the silverware sparkling and the kitchen raring to roll out a new modern French gastronomy menu at one of Brisbane's favourite restaurants, Montrachet in Paddington. With more than 80 awards and medals, Montrachet's new owner Shannon Kellam is odds on Australia's most awarded chef.…
He’s back. And he has returned with a bang. Shannon Kellam, the boy from Bundaberg who twice represented Australia at the Bocuse d’Or culinary Olympics, has taken the reins at Montrachet in Paddington in Brisbane’s inner-west. Kellam had a hard act to follow in previous chef/owner Thierry Galichet, but he has done so brilliantly. Galichet ran…
07 3367 0030
*Due to a family celebration the Montrachet Boulangerie and Restaurant will be closed this Saturday 21st April. Next week the Boulangerie will remain closed whilst Clare and Shannon are away, with the restaurant opening Thursday and Friday for lunch and dinner, and for the Supper Club on Saturday 29th.
Trading at 1/30 King Street, Bowen Hills.
Lunch from 12pm - 3pm, Tuesday to Friday
Dinner from 6pm, Tuesday to Friday
Saturday Dinner - Supper Club (5 course set menu, $110 pp) from 5.30pm - *please note our next availability is Saturday 28th April.
For reservations please phone this number (please note we do not take online bookings)
*We cannot always answer the phone, particularly during service, however we check our voicemail several times a day and will respond as promptly as possible to your enquiry
Tables of 8 and over subject to 8% service charge
For bookings of 6 and above a deposit is required
Free Guest Parking is available behind the restaurant, on the corner of Costin and Machinery Streets, Bowen Hills. Costin Street is a one way street entered from Gregory Terrace. The car park is on your left after your pass Carriage Street, and before you reach Machinery Street, Please advise staff of your licence plate number on arrival. *We have no affiliation with the Rydges Car Park, Residents Car Park, or King Street Parking.* Please advise staff of your licence plate number on arrival.